3.31.2011

FREE Children's Bathroom Art

Children spaces can never be too colorful (in my opinion).

Frame these 8.5x11 inch printables in your children's bathroom to add some color and more importantly remind them to WASH and BRUSH. Hmmm... maybe I should hang them in our bathroom too to remind my hubby. :)

Since I'm so new to this whole thing-- the first 5 people to leave comments (with email addresses please) to this post will receive these two pdf prints FREE. Depending on how much traffic this site gets I will decide whether to post free printables here vs. another site. These prints can also be purchased on ETSY.

12 comments:

  1. I WILL be hanging these in MY bathroom!
    Hilary
    hilaryann09@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! These are amazing!! I can't wait to browse through your entire site...! I'm so glad you are doing this, this world needs more cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm new to the whole thing, too! But looks like your are doing an amazing job! Thanks for offering this precious printable. I will enjoy it!
    My email is sharonmankin@mac.com
    blog: blessyourneighbor.com

    I would love to feature some of your things on my blog, so I will be subscribe!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *love* that the first five folks who posted were to receive 2 pdf prints free, so you only received 5 posts! Well, even though I did not make the top five, I wanted to say that I think your work is amazing! Your site is addictive... around every corner is a new surprise. ;) I'm a public health person, so am IN LOVE WITH the bathroom art. Good job - keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Janessa! Such a sweet comment. I will try to keep it interesting. Thanks for stopping in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Belinda. I'm glad you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute signs! I think it would be nice to add a "turn off the lights" and maybe a "close the lid/put the lid down".

    ReplyDelete
  8. karif_ca@yahoo.com....Love your stuff =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...