5.03.2011

{free printables} Happy Mother's Day

I felt kind of funny creating these Mother's Day printables. No mom wants to decorate for her own holiday, but sometimes our husbands or significant others need a little help. So why not print these out, hand 'em over with the scissors to your husband or kids and see what they come up with? I feel it's all the more endearing when my husband and kids make something with their own two hands for me.

Included in the Mother's Day/Grandmother's Day printable:
  • Bookmarks for Mom & Grandmom
  • Coloring page for Mom & Grandmom (to be done by the kiddos or grandkiddos)
  • Happy Mother's Day card (fits inside 5x7 inch envelope)
  • Mother's Day party circles/cupcake toppers/present tags
  • Bookplates
  • Scalloped flower tag for Mom & Grandmom
  • Mother's Day cheat sheet (to be given by the hubby and filled out by Mom)
Our Grandmother coloring pages are already covered in crayon handprints and scribbles galore.
To make this scalloped flower tag just cut out the printable, tape onto a wooden dowel/stick and tie some colorful ribbon around it. Super easy.
On the Grandma coloring page I left a little room at the bottom to trace the kids' hands. What Grandma doesn't want their grandbabies' handprints immortalized forever?
This printable is pretty versatile. Not only could you use the bookplates for just about any occasion, you can also piece together the printables any way you like. It's sort of a MIX and MATCH. Take what you want. Don't take what you don't want. :)

Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the awesome printable...I´ll feature on my blog. Hope you don´t mind
    hugs from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you SO much. this is exactly what I would make if I had the time and talent. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosana-- thanks for the shout out! ;)
    Kdb-- you're too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these printables!! but it's not letting me save : ( is there any way i can get them? they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. audrey-- LOVE your name BTW. If I ever have a girl it's on my list. As for the Mother's Day Printables, email me your email address and I will send you the PDF.

    kirstenfuller(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...