10.12.2012

Taking Time!

It's been 3 months since my last post and I've had a bunch of emails from concerned friends because I have not been present on my blog.  I'm here to say all is well and I've just been taking time to be with my family.  I spent a year building the blog and my Etsy site and looked around me and my kids were a year older.  I'm just soaking up every sticky kiss, snuggle and park date!  My children are THE number one most important thing to me so from time to time I may decide to take a break from blogging and that is just what I'm doing now.  I am still very active on ETSY and am available for party printable packages to those interested.  I'm sure you all understand and I appreciate the kind regards and concerns.  Thanks again for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...