4.09.2011

Cross My Heart...


The hubs and I have been in the middle of moving into a new house so posting has been at a stand still lately. However, I'm going to "cross my heart" and promise to be better in the coming week. To help keep me to my promise I'm putting a list of TO DO's out there. Here it is (in no particular order):

1. Closet/Clothing Organizing Printables
2. Customer Party-- with my Easter Printables
3. Italian Beef Dip Recipe-- every household must try this!
4. Easter Basket Scavenger Hunt Printables
5. Mother's Day Printables
6. Earth Day Print
7. Masculine Version of the Generic Party Printables
8. Pico de Gallo & Guacamole Recipe (just in time for Cinco de Mayo)
9. Battered French Fries Recipe-- to die for and not the least bit unhealthy :)
10. Nursery Rhyme Printables
11. Menu Planner/Grocery Shopping Printable

Phew... I think that should keep me busy for a while! As a mother of two young boys I reserve the right to space these out according to their play schedule, temperament and my own sleep schedule(or lack thereof). I also may add a few little surprises in along the way. So check back soon as I kick this list off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...